Tittle: Love Story
Author: Jennifer Echols
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Copyright date: 2011
Number of pages: 256
Why book choice: I chose this book because I found the summary interesting and I quite enjoy love stories.
Expectations: I expect some some dilemma to occur especially when her stable boy appears in her classroom the day she has to explain the story she wrote which is about him. I also expect some tension between them since her stable boy has some stories of his own he will write.

this should turn out to be an interesting novel, it seems as if there will be unusual circumstances that the protagonist must deal with and positions and choices he must choose between.
ReplyDeleteThis love story seems it will be very different from the other stories out there because of the dilemma she will be put in. This book seems it should be story full of love but hard choices in the end.
ReplyDeleteI'm a sucker for love stories so I'm sure this is going to be a good book! Although I think with everyone love story tough choices and decisions (whether its for better or for the worst) come along with it. This book seems like it will be filled with love and drama, which are the most exciting and intense love stories.
ReplyDelete